Sefar has established a new benchmark for the acoustics industry for protection of loudspeakers, microphones and sensors.
The product range comprise high-precision fabrics that provide consistent and reliable acoustic performance and also protect sensitive components from dirt, particles and liquids. In addition, the fabrics can be used as an attractive design component.
Acoustic filters are often a visible element of the housing and are therefore also part of the overall design.
Sefar offers acoustic filter fabrics not just in black and white but also in customized colors or with glossy effects. Only special dyes with a very high light fastness are used to ensure uniform appearance over the lifetime of the product.
Sensitive electronic components in the speaker and microphone need to be carefully protected from water intrusion.
Sefar provides the ultimate protection with state of the art surface treatments that does not impair the sound transmission and acoustic impedance. SEFAR® ACOUSTIC meshes are highly hydrophobic and oleophobic and very resistant to any moisture uptake.
Our fabrics have an enormous range of acoustic impedances, which enables us to provide optimal sound and tone quality in a wide variety of speakers, receivers, microphones and drivers. Sefar offers the fabric qualities SEFAR ACOUSTIC and SEFAR METALEN as rolls or ribbon products.
· Highest penetration protection down to the lowest Rayl value (finest existing yarn and optimized mesh opening)
· Fully traceable and strictly controlled production (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and IATF 16949)
· Own production of high quality and exclusive yarns and fabrics within the Sefar Group
· Sefar is a global player with knowledgeable local contact partners worldwide
· Sefar is an experienced and established industrial partner